markets we serve
Industries with time critical and complex environments
Where there is a need for enhanced operational situation awareness and reducing time for action.
An emergency operation center (EOC) is a central command and control facility responsible for carrying out the principles of emergency preparedness and emergency management during an emergency.
Police & Security Operations
A Security Operation Center (SOC) is a centralized function within an organization employing people, processes, and technology to continuously monitor that deals with security issues on an organizational and technical level.
A full 360-degree imaging and information system utilizing head tracking and video imagery displays providing a transparent canopy effect for the user that in a concise and timely form facilitate fast, yet effective, decision making for the user.
Edge Compute Analytics and AI
- Real time image and video analytics and machine learning
- 3:rd party AI integration
- Visualization and information handling
- Sensor processing and management
- Advanced edge compute and LTE/5G infrastructure support
- Time critical network response
- Human centric design
- Ergonomics and user fatigue
- Autonomous drone control and surveillance
- Live4D drone Geocapture
- Remote human teaming in digital framework, from anywhere and anytimeREAD MORE
- 360 SA visualization
- 2D multi desktop workstation support
- Data ingests from local and remote systems and sourcesREAD MORE
- 2D/3D geodata support
- High fidelity terrain data